Under eye dark circles (also dark circles or raccoon attack) are dark blemishes around the eyes. There are many causes of this symptom, including heredity and bruising.
In most cases, the dark circles under the eyes are blood vessels that can be seen through the skin. The skin around the eyelids is the thinnest skin in the body.Dark circles are likely to become more noticeable and permanent with age. This is because as people get older, their skin loses collagen, becoming thinner and more translucent.
To make the problem disappear…
You will need
- Peach Corrector (best for Indian or Brown/Tan Skin). If you dont have a peach corrector here are the directions for creating your own at home.
- Creamy concealer
- Pake a peach lipstick or a peach blush
- mix the them both to get a peach tinted concealer(this is called corrector)
- Creamy Concealer
- Translucent Powder
- Powder puff
- Pat creamy corrector only on dark areas with your ring finger. Don’t forget the innermost corners, where many of us have deep shadows.
- Pat creamy concealer on top of the corrector.
- Dip a powder puff into translucent powder and pat it under your eyes to set the concealer.